Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Delivery Coordinator on a permanent basis at our regional office based within Livingston.
Main duties for this role are:
- Responsibility for the planning and delivery of EA Utilities projects in accordance with the EA Utilities planning processes.
- Positive engagement with the client and supply chain to ensure realistic delivery dates are agreed.
- Track projects to ensure that all aspects of the project are good to go prior to the agreed commencement date. This will include (but not limited to); gas supply contract, GT/1-2 documentation, material ordering, highways licenses (UIP), design approval etc.
- Ensure value is realised across the supply chain from customer through to service provider.
- Liaison with the gas supplier to ensure contract lock in.
- Maintain accurate records of all interactions with supply chain, and the client, throughout the project life cycle within the appropriate company systems.
To apply for this position you will have 1-2 years previous experience in a customer service, service delivery environment relevant to the role. You will be an excellent communicator who has the ability to operate on your own initiative, excellent time management skills are essential for this role.
To apply please send an updated cv for review to the Energy Assets recruitment team, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
All fields required