Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor within our construction operations team covering the South of England.
Main Duties for this role:
- The Electrical Supervisor shall support the Operations and Compliance Manager in establishing and maintaining minimum electrical network operational and electrical installation standards.
- Ensures all associated businesses processes and activities are compliant with statutory requirements, industry standards, company policy and procedures.
- Assist with reviewing the electrical programme of work weekly to ensure work activities are compliant with operational procedures, operatives hold relevant authorisations for allocated tasks, enough work has been programmed and that the detail is satisfactory as part of the operatives work instruction.
- Provide Day-to-day electric technical support and guidance for senior management team, business development managers, designers, project managers, supervisors and operational teams.
- They will oversee electrical site operations, scoping work, assisting with material ordering and ensuring electrical safety rules are being followed.
To be considered for this position you will have An ONC (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline or 3 years of industry relevant experience in a role that gave responsibility for controlling and/or supervising cable jointing activities. Have the relevant demonstrable knowledge and experience to act as an assessing officer under the NERS accreditation scheme for operations and cable jointing up to 33kV. A full UK driving licence is all essential for the role as they may be extensive travelling to various sites across the country.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.
Apply for this position
All fields required