Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an Estimator on a permanent basis to work within our Stirling office.
Main Duties for this role:
- Working for the Design & Estimating Manager the Estimator will be required to ensure that the costing and subsequent tendering pack including quote are prepared to an exceptionally high standard of technical content and dispatched to the customers in a timely manner.
- Undertake technical design and costing activity associated with Complex and Non Complex designs.
- Prepare technical tendering packs including quotations, tender drawings, etc. in accordance with required EAU standards, codes of practice, legislation, and current policies and procedures
- Ensure records are maintained of work activities on workspace to satisfy Customers, and legal requirements.
- Ensure that personal competencies are maintained and up to date.
- Provide support and guidance to operational staff, management and customers on quotes and associated safety and technical matters.
- Have a solid commercial understanding in relation to multi utility residential and commercial projects in order that time scales and projected profits are met.
- Liaise with customers and representatives of other professional organisations such as architects, external contractors as necessary.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous experience gained within a multi utility setting, You will have a sound technical background supported by understanding of the gas, electric, water and fibre connections industries and have excellent knowledge around appropriate legislation (i.e CDM NRSWA), codes of practice, industry standards, safety and statutory regulation.
To apply for this position please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets Recruitment team for further review.
Apply for this position
All fields required