Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to source a gas mains layer on a permanent basis for a field based role covering the midlands.
- Carrying out main laying and service laying activities in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that all safety and environmental policies and procedures, legislative and statutory obligations are met in full.
- Ensure that all work is carried out within GIRS requirements, NRSWA, and be responsible for effective liaison and collaboration with Highways Authorities, Local Authorities and other utilities.
- Ensure that all construction work involving main laying satisfies all required safety and technical policies within GIRS.
- Ensure all construction work involving service laying satisfies all required safety and technical policies and procedures within GIRS.
- Manage team members to ensure compliance.
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure all team members are briefed.
- Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure operations are carried out in accordance with Network requirements.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role, you will hold the following qualifications NCO/GNO 2, NRSWA Accreditation, SHEA Gas. Candidate will require to be self-motivated individuals who are able to demonstrate excellent communications skills. A full UK driving licence is essential for this position as travelling will be required.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment for review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
All fields required