Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Graduate Business Analyst to work within our IT department based at our Head office based in Livingston.
Main duties for this role will be
- To work with internal & external business owners of systems to improve, adapt and implement efficient solutions for business requirements.
- To analyse, design and map business requirements and solutions to system / technical requirements.
- Produce technical specifications for system integration and development based on functional specifications and interactions with end users.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software abilities, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements are handled.
- Assist the Business Change Manager in management of the change register, project management of change requests and ensuring change processes are followed throughout a changes life-cycle.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes and assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems.
- Effectively prioritise and manage existing development workloads and plan for upcoming development projects.
To be considered for this position you will be either a degree educated IT professional or have at least 1 -2 years previous experience based within a similar IT role. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required