Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Pipelines on a permanent basis to work within our regional office based in Livingston.
The purpose of this unique and senior leadership role will be to manage the asset adoption process for Energy Assets Pipelines, ensuring technical, legal and regulatory compliance is maintained at all times
- Key duties includes overseeing the commercial asset value process and ensuring health, safety and quality standards are maintained and exceeded.
- The candidate will be expected to further develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Utility Infrastructure Providers, Developers and Industry Bodies. Knowledge and experience of the IGT legal process associated with asset adoptions is also essential
- The role would further benefit from a detailed knowledge of independent networks adoptions, including gas, heat networks and water assets.
- You will be responsible for the growth of IGT business and developing future opportunities.
- Managing internal and external relationships across a variety of stakeholders.
- The Head of Pipelines will ensure the continued growth of the business whilst maintaining customer satisfaction throughout all work-related activities and always promoting a positive attitude.
- Setting and Maintaining policy and procedure for asset adoptions.
- Financial control of spend within budget.
Suitable candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years’ previous experience working within a similar managerial role within the Utility industry. Candidates should have an extensive knowledge of key industry partners, including Developers, Gas Transporters, Meter Asset Managers, Gas Shipper/Suppliers, Xoserve etc and be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of utility project delivery, IGT business processes and information systems. The ideal candidate should be a member of the Institute of Gas Engineers and Managers (IGEM) and should have a minimum qualification of CEng or IEng and/or working towards IEng or CEng accreditation.
If you feel you meet the essential criteria for the role then please don't hesitate to submit your cv to the Energy Asset recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the position.