Dragon Infrastructure Solutions is one of the few Lloyds accredited companies able to design and install electricity distribution networks up to 132kV and gas networks up to medium pressure. The company works closely with its customer base of house developers as well as I&C construction firms to provide a dual fuel capability and value
engineered solutions, having the in-house design and delivery capabilities to ensure a quality service is a provided.
The company has ambitious growth plans, having recently become part of Energy Assets and is seeking to add two
senior individuals to the management team in taking the next exciting step in our evolution.
Head of Operations:
The Head of Operations will be responsible for the successful day to day delivery of an efficient a quality based service to an expanding client base. Working with the Operations Director, they will play a significant role in gross profit generation
from projects across the business and take a proactive role managing a team of project managers, operatives and planners.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage all aspects of project delivery from equipment procurement through installation to contract management
- Client and internal/external stakeholder relations
- Drive productivity through effective resource planning
- Maintain and develop the standards of health & safety, quality and service throughout all work-related activities.
- Proven experience in a similar field ideally with an ICP/DNO/IDNO
- Track record of working in and managing a field based operations team
- Commercial awareness and highly numerate
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the IEE/IGEM Regulations and DNO Engineering Codes of Practice desirable
To apply for this position dragonis.co.uk/join-us