Dragon Infrastructure Solutions is one of the few Lloyds accredited companies able to design and install electricity distribution networks up to 132kV and gas networks up to medium pressure. The company works closely with its customer base of house developers as well as I&C construction firms to provide a dual fuel capability and value engineered solutions, having the in-house design and delivery capabilities to ensure a quality service is a provided.
The company has ambitious growth plans, having recently become part of Energy Assets and is seeking to add two
senior individuals to the management team in taking the next exciting step in our evolution.
Head of Tendering & Design
The Tendering & Design Department plays a critical role in turning customer enquiries in to fully costed and designed solutions for connecting electricity and gas networks to new developments.
• Lead a team of specialist in-house engineers
• Work with the sales and operations teams to provide technical advice and guidance
• Ensure pricing modules, cost schedules and margins are maintained and developed
• Maintain and develop stakeholder,customer, supplier and other party relations, including DNOs, iDNOs and iGTs
• Proven five years’ experience in a similar field ideally with an ICP/DNO/iDNO
• Engineering degree or level 3/4 ONC/HNC Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering/Gas Engineering (or equivalent)
• Track record of working in and managing a design/tender team in a relevant sector
• Experience of developing and reviewing tenders
• Commercial awareness and highly numerate
• The ability to develop and maintain key customer / stakeholder relationships
• Knowledge of the IEE/IGEM Regulations and DNO Engineering Codes of Practice desirable
To apply for this position www.dragonis.co.uk/join-us