Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
An opportunity has arisen within our Livingston office for an HR administrator on a 1 year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Business. You will provide day to day first point of contact for internal and external customers. Undertaking key administrative tasks such as recording of interactions and actions required and achieved through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
Main duties for this role are:
- Main point of contact for internal and external customers via various communication channels.
- To ensure accurate HR records on all employees.
- You will have key interactions with all functions within Energy Assets and adhere to both internal and industry protocols
- Assist the recruitment team with the on boarding process.
- Ensure that quality data input to all relevant systems is effectively maintained.
- You will be required to undertake the strategic direction issued to you by Energy Assets Management team and where required to implement such changes in business process without interruption to ensure the effective operation of Energy Assets.
- Attendance at internal and external meetings (where required) and effectively contribute.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1 – 2 years previous HR experience, excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels across a business is essential for the role, candidates should also have a good working knowledge of HR policies and procedures as well as excellent IT skills.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates meeting the essential criteria will be contacted regarding the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required