Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Business analyst on a permanent basis to work out of our regional office based in Livingston.
Main duties for this role are:
- To work with internal & external business owners of systems to improve, adapt and implement efficient solutions for business requirements.
- To analyse, design and map business requirements and solutions to system / technical requirements.
- To produce technical specifications for system integration and development based on functional specifications and interactions with end users.
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software abilities, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements are handled.
- To assist the Business Change Manager in management of the change register, project management of change requests and ensuring change processes are followed throughout a changes lifecycle.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
To be considered for this position you will have 1 – 2 years previous business analysis experience gained within a team based, software product development role. Previous experience working with the salesforce platform would also be desirable for the position. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required