Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to work within our Birstall office. The successful applicant will act as a business partner for Utility operations in England & Wales as well as undertaking key group consolidation responsibilities.
- Responsibility for the preparation, analysis and communication of key financial, commercial and operational information
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts pack for the Energy Assets Group and a number of subsidiaries in a timely and accurately manner.
- Prepare Revenue and Cost variance analysis against budget and forecast.
- Production and reconciliation of balance sheets and review of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in resolution of any accounting and internal control issues related to G/L accounting operations.
- Review payment proposals prior to bank processing and sign off monthly supplier payment run before FM/FC/CFO approvals.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Provide an ad hoc support and analysis capability to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller as necessary.
To be considered for this position you will be ACCA / CIMA or CA Qualified accountant with at least 2-3 years post qualifying experience. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to operate as part of a team as well as on an individual basis.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.
Apply for this position
All fields required