Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join Energy Assets busy Marketing Team based in Livingston. If you are a determined, creative, ambitious self-starter this could be the right role for you.
Supporting the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be at the heart of driving and delivering marketing plans and strategies across our brands. As a successful candidate you will be expected to be involved at all levels from market research, campaign planning, identifying market trends, sales strategies, social media campaigns, interpreting marketing analytics and content delivery. This role provides hands on potential across the full marketing mix.
This role will require travel to our various locations throughout the UK and reports to the Marketing Manager. Prior marketing work experience is essential with proven CRM skills in developing the customer journey experience.
Main Duties for this role:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop, deliver and monitor Energy Assets product and sector-based marketing campaigns to reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Support the retention and acquisition strategy across CRM channels including the customer direct plan to maintain excellent client relationships – B2B and B2C
- Working closely with the sales team to enhance lead generation sales strategies
- Develop brand awareness, customer base and market share
- Monitor and identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Collaborate with departments to develop ideas for communication strategies to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications channels such as the website, CRM and social media and marketing materials such as white papers, case studies and presentations
- Action a new Communications Platform and manage a content calendar
- Work with external agencies to design marketing collateral
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Monitor and report on key metrics (engagement, contacts, leads, ROI)
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous marketing experience within a fast paced environment, previous digital marketing experience with an ability to design creative content using Photoshop, Canva or equivalent is essential for the position. Candidates must be excellent communicators with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
All fields required