Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
Working for the Commercial Director the postholder will be required to assist in the management and motivation of staff within the Design department to ensure that not only are designs and quotations prepared to an exceptionally high standard of technical content and dispatched to customers on time but that first class support is provided to ensure that end to end business processes are delivered to a high standard and to enable Energy Assets to meet its safety, contractual, and legislative obligations. This role will oversee the design team based at our Birstall office and cover our operations in England & Wales.
Main duties for this role are:
- Ensure all design and quotation work carried out under and is completed in accordance with appropriate codes, pricing policy, regulations and end users.
- Manage implementation of process and system changes in the Design department in liaison with management teams and ensure the necessary audits and reviews are undertaken to promote a consistent and high quality of work.
- Review and challenge all aspects of the design and quotation process within the Design department and ensure that these activities are carried out to deliver the most cost effective contribution to the end to end processes and to meet the desired business outputs of safety, customer satisfaction and standards of service.
- Develop, design and implement effective performance measures and controls for all aspects of Energy Assets activities, in particular to the design and quotation process.
- Comply with and achieve standards of service and KPI’s throughout all design and quotation work in the Design department.
- Monitor the job register to ensure all enquiries are responded to in a timely and orderly manner with regard to priority, location and customer requirement (If required liaise with both Electric, Water & Gas designers to ensure deadlines are met)
- Monitor new enquires, deciding priority and or suitability.
- Post tender follow-up including attendance at technical and commercial meetings with clients and consultants.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 3-5 years previous experience within a multi utility design role and must have some previous managerial experience. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels both internal and externally. A Sound working knowledge of the utility environment in which Energy Assets operates in the areas of Industry Codes of Practice, TCPM, legislation and regulation, expectations of the Health and Safety Executive and the company’s policies and procedures is essential for the role.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required