Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. Due to our rapid growth we are looking for an experienced Multi Utilities Project Supervisor to join our team based in Alva delivering projects throughout Scotland.
Summary of role
The purpose of the job is to take primary responsibility for onsite delivery and to supervise, and drive productivity to meet the financial targets of projects for our clients and customers.
Ensuring effective resource deployment and delivery of the projects in line with budget, client’s expectations and to the technical standards required by the asset adopter will also be part of the Multi Utilities Project Supervisor’s role.
Client and customer satisfaction is a key focal point for this position and the successful candidate must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative, industry and business requirements.
- Day-to-day management and direct responsibility for operational teams including communication on project progress to clients.
- Management and procurement of materials for projects and reporting on progress.
- Assisting with project performance reviews
- Providing training/ mentoring as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Residential and/ or commercial experience
- SHEA Water, SHEA Gas or SHEA Power, affiliated through EUSR
- SMSTS (safety management safety training scheme) or equivalent
- NCO Level 3 Supervisor (water)
- Scottish Water DOMS 1-12
- National Water Hygiene
- SCO 1 2 4 or 5 (safe control of operations on gas network)
- HNC or HND or Degree Level in Electrical Engineering
- NRSWA – Supervisor
- A full UK driving license
Other desirable qualities include:
- CDM safety training
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Apply for this position
All fields required