Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Multi Utility Designer on a permanent basis to work out of our Stirling office.
Main duties for this role:
- Undertake technical design activity associated with Complex and Non Complex designs.
- Prepare technical designs / quotations / design approval packs in accordance with codes of practice, legislation, and current policies and procedures.
- Ensure records are maintained of work activities on workspace to satisfy Customers, and legal requirements.
- Ensure that personal competencies are maintained and up to date.
- Prepare quotes / design approval packs and provide support and guidance to operational teams, management and customers on designs, quotations, sales, safety and technical matters.
- Prepare design drawings in accordance with required EAU standards.
- Liaise with customers and representatives of other professional organisations such as architects, external contractors as necessary.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1-2 years previous experience working within a multi utility design environment ideally within a gas, electric and water discipline. You will have a sound working knowledge of appropriate legislation (i.e CDM NRSWA), codes of practice and industry standards. Excellent communications skills and have the ability to manage your time in an effective manner are essential for the positon.
To apply please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.
Apply for this position
All fields required