Summary of role
Schedule & manage works for multi skilled engineers for gas, water and electric domestic housing sites, ensuring customer dates are met in line with KPI’s.
- Schedule/Plan gas, water & electric works for multi skilled engineers.
- Ensure all approvals are in place for works to be undertaken, Streetworks Notices and Safe Control of Operations.
- Liaison with developers to take work requests, plan and confirm requirements
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other employees to ensure the effective scheduling and completion of works.
- Generate & issue work packs to tablets
- Ensure that all issued documentation is returned for works completed.
- Maintaining internal databases with up-to-date information
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls
- Raising purchase orders for material requests & arrange delivery in line with programme requirements.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties as the roles evolves, and as required for the efficient functioning of the team.
- Comply with the company’s H&S management systems; including the policy statement, organisation, arrangements and individual responsibilities.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of any work related accidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health or near miss incidents to the Compliance Manager.
- Report any known or suspected defects or failings in the OH&S Management System to the Compliance Manager without delay.
- Responsible for your own safety, as well as the safety of others
- Experience in scheduling/planning utility works with main focus on electrical installations.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Packages, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and part of a group
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Flexible attitude to work
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop
- Proactive, hardworking & reliable
Apply for this position
All fields required