Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a NRSWA administrator within our operations team based at our Birstall office.
Main Duties for this role:
- To provide administration support relating to street work permit applications to ensure licenses are in place to enable works in the public highways.
- Communicate with Local Authorities, Operational Project Managers and Operations Manager.
- Issuing notices to assist in the scheduling and planning of gas, water & electric works for multi skilled engineers.
- Assist in ensuring approvals are in place for works to be undertaken, street works Notices and Safe Control of Operations.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other employees to ensure the effective scheduling and completion of works.
- Liaison with Local Authorities on street work issues.
- Raising purchase orders for material requests from Reinstating teams.
To be considered for this position you will have at least two to three years previous streets work experience ideally with a multi utility business, you will be an excellent communication and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
Should you have the right credentials for the position please send updated to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review.
Apply for this position
All fields required