Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an Operations Manager on a permanent basis coving the North of England.
Main duties for this role are:
- You will be responsible for the management of a team of MU construction staff/project managers. Required to deliver a portfolio of multi-utility projects pre-dominantly in the North of England but not exclusively.
- Key responsibilities will include managing staff; performance and development. Utilising resources to ensure Energy Asset Utilities meets it’s safety, contractual, and legislative obligations.
- Technical evaluation of designs to ensure compliance with industry standards, customers’ requirements, relevant network requirements, safety, contractual, and legislative obligations.
- Provide management reports on key statistics, cost to complete, project plans, project risks etc.
- You will be required to maintain and develop excellent relationships with customers, whilst ensuring the effective management and utilisation of resources is applied from within the division and in turn the provision of continuous quality of service.
- Escalation point for delivery, commercial queries and customer complaints received across your teams portfolio of projects
- Ensure all projects are fully compliant with the relevant codes of practice (NERS, GIRS, WIRS & NRSWA) industry and client specified standards.
- Training & development of new additions to the team providing necessary feedback to the Framework Delivery Manager to ensure satisfactory and ongoing review of new starter development
To be considered for this position you will have at least 3-5 years previous experience as a senior manager within a utility setting. You will have the capability to work with external engineering organisations, customers, stakeholders & Utility Infrastructure Asset owners effectively. You will possess excellent problem solving skills with proactive approach to work, excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives are essential criteria for the position. An excellent working knowledge of utility construction standards are also essential for this position.
To apply for the positon please send an updated cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.
Apply for this position
All fields required