Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit an Operations support administrator on a permanent basis to work out of our Darwen office.
Main duties for this role will be:
- The purpose of your role is to perform duties that contribute to an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service within the Operations function
- You will undertake key administrative tasks such as invoice validation and processing/updating daily/weekly/monthly operational reports
- You will support the Operational management team and will have key interactions with each function within Energy Assets to ensure delivery for our customers’ requirements and adherence to both internal and industry protocols.
- Contractor invoice validation
- Operational reporting across all utilities
- You will be required to maintain and develop excellent relationships with suppliers, whilst ensuring the provision of a continuous quality service.
- Cover other key functions within the business as and when required
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1- 2 years previous experience working within a fast paced customer administration environment ideally with a utility background. You will be an organised individual who has excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives with a flexible approach.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required