Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. Due to our rapid growth we are looking for an experienced Operations Team Leader to join our team based in Alva delivering projects throughout Scotland.
Summary of role
The Operations Team Leader will be responsible for carrying out the daily works that are allocated to them by the Project Supervisor safely, on time and in full.
They will be responsible for maintaining & developing the standards of health & safety, quality, and service throughout all work-related activities as well as being responsible for ensuring compliance to legislative and industry standards is achieved throughout all work-related activities. The Operations Team Leader will also ensure that customer satisfaction is a key focus throughout all work-related activities.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative, industry and business requirements throughout all work-related activities
- Leading the on-site work team to complete on-site works safely, and to agreed schedules
- Completing all electronic and paper forms e.g. daily site risk assessments, daily diaries, job vouchers, vehicle and plant checklists
- Communicating accurate gas, water and electric service/ meter fit details
- Receiving & checking required materials for projects
- Sourcing materials & equipment through the Project Supervisor when required
- Liaising with Project Supervisor to resolve Health, Safety and Environment, engineering, customer satisfaction & product quality problems
- Ensuring works are carried out to agreed specification and standard
- Maintaining company HSEQ standards, interacting with company systems to ensure continued compliance with legislation and industry standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Suitably qualified to the level of education as indicated below for each scheme of works. Minimum of 2 year’s experience in utilities infrastructure construction.
- Emergency First Aid
- DOMS 1-12
- DOMS 13
- National Water Hygiene
- Safe Control of Operations – SCO 1, 2, 4 and 5
- CSCS – Gas, Water and Electric
- NRSWA – Operative
- NCO Service and Mains – Gas and Water
- Gas Safe
- CMA2LS – Limited Scope Domestic Gas Safety
- MET3LS – Domestic Meter Installer
- DNO/ IDNO – Electric Network Authorisations
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Apply for this position
All fields required