Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently looking to resource an Operations Manager covering the North of England who is responsible for the effective resource deployment and delivery of the projects in line with budget, the client’s expectations and to the standard required by the asset adopter. This must include all relevant legislation giving particular regard to Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental for all stakeholders both internal and external.
Main Duties for the role are:
- Responsible for resource allocation and adequate supervision of projects to achieve programme targets, including verification of works requests to reduce any potential cancellation or downtime.
- Positively promote HSEQ initiatives and changing attitudes/ behaviours. Control project progress and work standards in line with current legislation including all internal and external accreditation and current specifications.
- Support tendering and design team with any technical support as and when required.
- Contribute to monthly gross project valuations capturing events impacting costs and programmes in order to timely update project status and forecasts including budgets.
- Verify all works complete including required back-up information allowing finance to complete invoicing for approval.
- Effective procurement of key materials including those with significant lead in times.
- Ensure all projects are fully compliant with the relevant codes of practice (NERS, GIRS, WIRS & NRSWA) industry and client specified standards.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 3-5 years previous experience as a project manager or operations manager within the utility industry with an excellent knowledge of SCO gas or DNO/IDNO Network authorisations. You will have an excellent working knowledge of utility construction standards. You will also possess the ability to work with external engineering organisations, customers, stakeholders & Utility Infrastructure Asset owners effectively.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required