Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Planning team leader to work within our Energy Assets Utility business based at our Birstall, Batley office.
- Reporting to the Contract Administration Manager, the Planning Team Leader will be responsible for the scheduling of the Framework / Developer Services programme ensuring all permissions are in place for works to be completed. Leadership of the planning team, ensuring effective scheduling and tracking.
- Undertake weekly meetings with Operations and the Planning Team to communicate the schedule and confirm requirements.
- Ensure relationships with the customers is maintained through good communication.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager and Project Managers.
- Act within the team as a point of escalation for issues and enquiries and effectively interpret situations to enable a satisfactory resolution.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the flow of paperwork / approvals is maintained.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous supervisory experience within a planning or multi utility setting, You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work under pressure, an excellent understanding of a planning function is essential for this role.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required