Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Power Planning administrator on a permanent basis to work within our planning team based at our Livingston office.
Main duties for this role are:
- As a part of the Operations Planning function, the planning Administrator plays a critical part in ensuring the effectiveness of our Power Engineers which helps deliver a high quality and efficient service to our customers.
- Main point of contact for internal and external customers, ensure their needs are met efficiently and effectively, in line with Contractual obligations, Service Level Agreements and operational targets.
- Use designated IT systems, to schedule appointments and update progress, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time.
- Maintain excellent communication with management, reporting progress and updates, and escalating disputes and queries as appropriate.
- Record interactions and actions required and achieved through daily, weekly, monthly updates and reports.
To be considered for the position you will be a self-motivated individual with at least 1-2 year previous experience based with an administration or planning function, excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives. A good knowledge of Microsoft packages is also essential for the position.
To apply please send an updated cv to recruitment for review, only suitable candidate will be contacted for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required