Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company.
Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Project Administrator within our metering operations team based within our Cardiff office.
- Provide a timely and accurate response to enquiries from customers (shippers, suppliers, developers and other end users) and to ensure SLA’s and KPIs are met.
- To ensure that information is accurately recorded and that industry processes are followed, particularly relating to GT1, GT2 and GSC processes.
- To ensure that information is accurately recorded and that industry processes are followed, GT1, GSC and MF3/Onjob processes in particular.
- Process contractor invoices to ensure prompt payment
- Ordering of stock materials and sundries. Liaising with the technical managers to provide soft spares for maintenance.
- Provide routine data checks for both asset records and data loggers to ensure robustness of system and highlight issues.
- Gather quotations from service partners, validating for completeness and liaising with Technical Managers as required.
- Play an active part in the team, promoting a positive working culture and effective working practices, representing the company in a professional manner in line with our core values.
To be considered for this position you will have at least one year’s previous administration experience ideally with a multi utility business, you will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review. Only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding the vacancy.
Apply for this position
All fields required