Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to source a multi utility Project Manager on a permanent basis for a field based role covering London and the South East of England.
Main duties for this role are:
- Responsible and accountable for a number of allocated projects in Gas, Water and Electric in various stages of the project life cycle.
- Liaise with Estimators and business development team for the implementation of new projects and pricing structure.
- Coordinate project information and labour skill requirements to include internal and subcontract labour and liaise with scheduling and Site supervisors.
- Provide feedback as to efficiencies & health and safety issues including any training requirements to the General Manager.
- Manage and motivate your team in an effective manager.
- Report to Senior Management on the progress of various national projects and highlight any potential financial or delay issues on these various projects.
To be considered this role you will have 3-5 years previous project management experience gained within a multi-utility setting, you will be qualified with all updated accreditation in either Gas or Electric and have excellent time management skills. A full UK driving licence is essential for the position as they will be an element of travel to the various projects across the country.
To apply for the position please send an update cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for review. Only suitable candidates meeting the essential job criteria will be contacted.
Apply for this position
All fields required