Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Multi Utility Project Supervisor on a permanent basis to work within our operations team based at our Stirling office. Your daily work location will depend on the construction projects you are responsible for.
Main duties for this role are:
- The Project Supervisor is responsible for day to day direct line management of on-site work teams.
- Ensures full compliance with legislative, industry and business requirements throughout all work-related activities.
- Day-to-day management and direct responsibility for operational teams.
- Work scheduling and issuing for operational teams.
- Provide training as required.
- Management & procurement of materials for projects.
- Reporting of project progress to the management team.
- Assist in investigations into HSEQ deviations.
- Provide engineering solutions and technical advice as required.
To be considered for this position you should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in utilities infrastructure or construction-based role, preferably at a management level. A high level of Utilities industry technical experience and accreditations will be highly advantageous, however other relevant transferrable skills will also be considered. You will also possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving licence is essential for the role.
To apply please send an update cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for review. Only suitable candidates will be contact for the position
Apply for this position
All fields required