Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a purchase ledger on a permanent basis to work within our finance department based in our office in Birstall.
- Overall ownership of the company purchase ledgers.
- Accurate coding and entry of purchase invoices into Sage 200 accounting system including processing of employee expense claims.
- Deal with all supplier queries liaising with other business areas, maintaining supplier relationships.
- Process monthly payment run.
- Ensure all invoices and expenses are approved in accordance with SODA (local authority matrix).
- Ensure accurate posting and allocation of all supplier payments to purchase ledger.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
To be considered for the position you will have at least 1-2 years previous accounts experience within a similar role, be a self motivated individual who can operate as part of a team, experience of sage 200 accounting as well as a good working knowledge of excel would be required for the position.
Apply for this position
All fields required