Summary of role
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Systems analyst on a permanent basis to work out of our Livingston office.
- Carry out daily system tasks and data checks to ensure they’re operating as intended and data integrity is maintained.
- Provide support for AMR system queries, data and incidents. Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve them for customers, both internal and external.
- Accurate maintenance and updating of AMR systems and applications, this includes the maintenance of data logger specific applications.
- Develop an understanding of Telecommunications and Mobile Networks. Utilising this knowledge to identify issues and trends with data performance.
- Undertake meaningful analysis of data that will support stakeholders in making key operational and strategic business decisions.
- Provide support, issue resolution and analysis of AMR data, logger performance and SIM card management.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the other IT teams to support them where required.
To be considered for this position you will have 1-2 years previous experience within an IT based role, you will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work on your own initiative. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives is essential for the role.
Apply for this position
All fields required