Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing Multi-Utility providers servicing delivery across gas, electricity and water for residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We are looking for a receptionsist/administrator to join our team. This position is available at one of our Group compaies, SA Gas, in Blidworth.
Summary of role
To provide front of house cover including greeting customers, answering telephone calls and ensuring enquiries are dealt with in appropriate manner. The role will also include duties that provide administration support to the business unit.
You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and understand the need to keep colleagues and customers up to date on the progress of queries, projects and any ongoing issues.
- General administrative duties
- Sales/purchase ledger inputting
- Company check and adding new customers to the AVL
- Review and update, when required, filing systems – hard and electronic
- Front of house duties
- Administration and logging of engineer timesheets
- Monitor engineer vehicle trackers
- Scheduling of site engineers with operational input and support
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required from this role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
- Have initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
- General IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Confident in talking with all stakeholders in person and on the phone.
- Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience.
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 7th February 2018
Apply for this position All fields required
Apply for this position
All fields required