Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Information System Team within the IT Department at our Livingston office.
Main Duties for this role:
- Serving as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment including administration, configuration, development and support of the Salesforce FSL and CRM, Pardot.
- Explore automated processes, identifying those that benefit the organisations resources and provide scale.
- Troubleshoot issues, being the liaison with Salesforce Premier+ Support and IT colleagues and assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the business.
- Ensure IT services are kept in-line with Information Security management system and ensure data and information security.
- Be aware of and comply with the company’s quality management systems. Including quality policies, main aspects, impact and procedures.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 2 years experience of the administration and configuration of Salesforce platform and Salesforce Lightning experience with good configuration knowledge within a larger environment (400+ users), experience delivering solutions using dataloader, page layouts, multiple record types, role hierarchy, sharing rules, workflow actions, validation rules and process builder and have the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
To apply for the role please send an update cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contacted to take their application further.
Apply for this position
All fields required