Summary of role
To ensure the availability of a good range of plant and tools that are fully serviced, maintained and in good working order
- Service and maintain plant hire fleet to a high standard
- Ensure a good range of equipment is available for hire at all times
- Monitor service schedules and arrange testing and calibrations, as required
- Order and monitor spares stock
- Attend emergency breakdowns
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required to assist in the efficient running of the company
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties as the roles evolves, and as required for the efficient functioning of the team.
- Comply with the company’s H&S management systems; including the policy statement, organisation, arrangements and individual responsibilities.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of any work related accidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health or near miss incidents to the Compliance Manager.
- Report any known or suspected defects or failings in the OH&S Management System to the Compliance Manager without delay.
- Responsible for your own safety, as well as the safety of others
- Must have a full, clean driving licence
- Must have experience of working on a broad range of plant and tools
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply for this position
All fields required