Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Software developer to work within our IT department based at our regional office based in Chesterfield.
Main duties for this role are:
- The Software Developer will be part of the development team working on a wide variety of projects, having responsibility for supporting and enhancing in-house and commercial software systems within the Group companies.
- Ensure software development process is carried out according to agreed processes and guidelines
- Utilising an agile Software Development Life Cycle, the Software Developer will work with the technical leads to design solutions to functional requirements and carry out software development of the highest standard to deliver the agreed solutions.
- Assist in assessing requirements and designing technical solutions
- Design testing procedures & document test results
- Liaise with and assist the Support Team with system(s) deployment and identification of any potential defects
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2+ years of .NET development experience in a business environment with C#, ASP.net & MVC, you will have an excellent working knowledge of SQL Server 2008+ as well as exceptional analysis, technical & problem solving skills.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required