Summary of role
Assist with the stock management of all Materials. Control of aged and excess stock
Including utilization of refurbished assets. Investigate missing stock and organize operational inventory management.
- Control of aged consignment stock
- Investigation of Missing stock
- Organise audits and control of engineers van stock
- Collate and issue reports to the Purchasing Manager
- Manage the replinshment of All DLO stock and assist with the Control of stock at OAMI’s
- Liaise with other divisions within the business to enforce strategic cost innovation projects
- Work with warehouse Manager and logistics team to set up stock management systems to manage the group’s assets both Electrical and Gas
- Assist with the redeployment of EAL refurbished Assets
1. Drive improvements on the control of aged stock
2. Excess Stock reporting
3. Supplier Auditing and Performance scorecards
4. Ensure stock is available in line with the planned workload
5. Utilisation of Refurbished Assets
7. Support Logistics activities across the group where needed
Qualifications and Experience
1. Good Microsoft Excell Skills
2. Should be a good communicator at all levels both orally and in written form
3. Self motivated but can equally function as part of a team.
4. You possess initiative and excellent problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possessing the ability to prioritise tasks and objectives.
6. Ability to meet and achieve tight internal and external deadlines.
7. Utilities Experience with Good Product knowledge
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st October 2018
Apply for this position All fields required
Apply for this position
All fields required