Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
Energy Assets are in the process of recruiting a Support driver on a permanent basis based within our Multi Utility division based in Leeds.
Main duties for this role are:
- Liaising with the stores to ensure the safe transportation of construction materials to our various multi utility teams based across the country.
- Maintain vehicles, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Carry out risk assessments when delivering to various sites
- Assist the multi utility teams with ad hoc duties on site when required.
- Ensure the safe and legal operation of your vehicle at all times
- Maintain regular contact with your base location, feeding back any issues that may arise
- Work as part of a team to complete a world class service to our internal customers
- Have good customer service and professionally represent the Energy Assets brand whilst on the UK roads
To be considered for this position you will Possess a full UK driving licence and have a minimum 1- 2 years’ previous driving experience within the UK, excellent communications skills as well as the ability to interact with people at various levels are essential for the position. Candidates must also possess a valid CSCS Card in order to be considered for the role.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment for further review.
Apply for this position
All fields required