Summary of role
Energy Assets is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing independent metering business, helping Britain’s private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through groundbreaking technologies, real-time data and innovative customer-focused processes.
As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country’s biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations. They look to us for advanced metering services, data supply and analytics and utility network services to help them optimise their gas, water and electricity consumption.
We are in the market looking to recruit a Technical Support Manager on a permanent basis to cover the London and South West area of the country.
Main duties for this role are:
- The purpose of the job is to manage an efficient, cost effective and customer focused service by ensuring that successful, engineering operations comply with legislation and client specification.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with the customer. Ensure the effective management and utilisation of resources is applied therefore providing continuous quality service.
- Liaison with EA group operational staff to ensure material compliance with relevant specifications whilst delivering company budgetary requirements.
- Production of management reports as required by EA group.
- Undertake site inspections to ensure EA group obligations are in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Mentoring and coaching colleagues that are both new to the industry and experienced within the industry.
- Effective control of the related field support functions.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 2-3 years previous supervisory experience or have been previously a technical support engineer with a power background and are looking to take the next step forward in your career. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have the ability to take control of difficult situation under pressure. It’s essential for the role that you hold a full UK driving license.
To apply please send an updated cv to Energy Assets recruitment team for review.
Apply for this position
All fields required