Summary of role
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Regulatory Analyst on a permanent basis to work out of our regional office based in Livingston.
Main duties for this role are:
- Monitor UK Government departments (e.g. BEIS, Treasury) as well as Ofgem, REC, National Grid and other relevant regulatory bodies to understand and provide analysis of quantitative and qualitative impact assessments of policy initiatives, consultation documents and market developments and, where necessary, preparing written submissions to the relevant authority.
- Monitor and influence relevant external stakeholders to ensure Energy Assets’s interests and our commercial position are well represented and understood.
- Represent Energy Assets at relevant external regulatory industry fora.
- Update and ensure compliance for the business on regulatory developments and perform a wide range of analysis to support Energy Assets view of market and regulatory developments.
- Work with colleagues in Energy Assets to develop the company’s position to industry change proposals and provide relevant input into business cases.
- Provide analysis to support market intelligence and pipeline analysis work.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1 – 2 years previous experience within a similar regulatory role, previous knowledge of the utility industry is essential as well as a good working knowledge of regulations and industry codes that effect IDNO’s and IGT’s. Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers as well as the ability to make decisions and be accountable for those decisions are essential for the position.
To apply please send an update cv to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, Only suitable candidates will be contacted to attend interview.
Apply for this position
All fields required