This policy provides a framework to ensure that all works and associated activities undertaken by Energy Assets (EA) are environmentally efficient.
This document is controlled by the Compliance department within Energy Assets.
This Policy applies to all employees, premises and contractors who undertake works or activities on behalf of Energy Assets.
Environmental Policy Statement
Energy Assets is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the Environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its energy requirement.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Fulfil all of the environmental legislative and regulatory requirements relating to our activities.
- Make this Policy available on both internally on the EA intranet and externally on the EA website, and additionally to any legitimate interested party who wishes to see it.
- All EAG staff, operatives and sub-contractors will receive a level of environmental awareness training commensurate with their individual role, where applicable.
- Continuous encouragement of positive culture to drive environmental impact reduction through briefing and awareness, covering employees and subcontractors, where applicable.
The company shall regularly monitor and maintain its environmental objectives and updates as required by company needs and external obligations. The environmental management processes and systems shall enjoy the continued commitment and full support of the Senior Management Team. This commitment shall be shared and demonstrated by all members of the EAL team.