As an Elexon-accredited and NERS (National Electricity Registration Scheme) we offer Settlement Metering, Half Hourly and Non Half Hourly Metering as a Meter Operator (MOP) and data analytics as an expert Data Collector and Data Aggregator (DC/DA).
Energy Assets is committed to providing the highest quality service in metering including the provision, installation and maintenance of advanced Automated Meter Reading (AMR) and Smart Metering services.
Since 2005, we have installed hundreds of thousands of AMR meters across the country. We work closely with energy suppliers to design, install, maintain and monitor metering installations for their customers ensuring our assets are fully compliant with the relevant legislative and industry standards from simple installations to complex projects. Building on this extensive experience Energy Assets now offer SMETS2 meters, the second generation of smart meters, for installation in Micro Businesses.
Working with us
Whether you are a sole trader, SME, corporate, large industrial user or from the public sector you can talk directly to us for your electricity metering needs. To ensure ongoing compliance and accurate industry registration we will always work with your energy supplier to gain approval. Our strong track record in industrial and commercial metering means our engineers are used to working with businesses to minimise disruption and tackle any technical complexity, we have extended our team to work with energy suppliers to increase commercial smart metering awareness and uptake in micro-businesses.Download our Energy Efficiency leaflet
Advanced Electricity Meters Installed
We deliver full half hourly data direct to clients
The Benefits of Advanced Smart Metering Include:
- Accurate electricity billing
- Enhanced control of consumption and ability to spot patterns & trends
- The information and data required to manage energy consumption
- Carbon Reduction Commitment compliance
- Understand how and where energy is being used
- Measure the effectiveness of carbon reduction strategies
You can be in more control of your electricity with Advanced Smart metering and save money too. Why not talk to us today about upgrading or exchanging your meter with Energy Assets.Receive a Quote
The Benefits of working with Energy Assets
• Status reporting
• Near real time web based platform
• Client visibility of activities
• Electronic industry compliant file flows
• Digital images at all stages of work undertaken
• Greater control with Half Hourly and Non • Half Hourly data
• Drive energy reduction strategies with WebAnalyser
• Installation engineer competency tracking
• 100% visual inspection
• On-site auditing
• Supporting you with in excess of 30 technical engineering staff
• 24/7 365 call out service
• We have a 10 year track record of delivering compliance and expertise
How does it work?
Our in-house expert team are here to help our clients meet their legal obligation with regard to managing electricity metering and electricity compliance and auditing.
Replace and upgrade existing gas and electric meters to advanced or smart standards.
- Supply and install new meters for new connections and supply upgrades.
- Operate the data devices attached to meters, enabling remote collection of consumption data.
- Collect and validate consumption data and issue to energy suppliers and end user customers.
- Provide client energy management dashboards.
- Data analytics services using energy data.
AMR - The Features and Benefits of Working With Energy Assets
End to estimated bills
Removing the need to provide access for visual reads of the meter or estimated bills.
Accurate and up-to-date consumption data
The Energy Assets datalogging solutions extract half hourly data and deliver this day+1
Our own datalogger Mimir has a great track record in supplying robust and reliable data
- Energy Assets has a range of communications methods for data loggers to overcome poor signal on site.
- Purchase and rental options to support different energy management strategies.
- Complete digitally managed service providing clarity of a projects delivery.
- Bespoke project reporting through our dynamic web portal – WebAnalyser - that brings consumption data to life and AMR DNA.
- Project analysis to provide accurate portfolio information.
- In-house AMR installation team with nationwide coverage.
- Customer specific service level agreements (SLA’S) agreed and in place.
- Each customer has an Account Manager to support the project rollout and data delivery throughout the contract term.
- Currently manage in excess of 150,000 data loggers and undertake mass rollouts across electricity supplier portfolios.
- Streamlined data capture via PDAs to provide real time visibility.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering AMR as part of volume I & C meter exchange programs.
Once EA has replaced your existing ‘dumb’ meter with an OFGEM certified Smart Meter, as an accredited DC/DA, we can collect and send data through the Electricity Industry Data Transfer Network.
The data produced by your electricity meter is owned by you and your business. It does not belong to the energy network, it does not belong to your energy supplier, it’s yours. Therefore you can have access to the data recorded by the meter – you just have to know the right people who can provide it to you and appoint them officially to act on your behalf.
Get in touch
All fields are required